Expert organization Center for CSR Development (CSR Ukraine) was founded in 2008.
Our mission is to introduce social responsibility for system and quality changes in Ukraine.
We are working on 4 priority areas:
- CSR in crisis period;
- Education development;
- Social responsibility of state authorities;
- Promotion of Ukraine abroad.
The Center brings together 40 Ukrainian companies (for example: EY, Nebesna Krynytsia, Vasil Kisil & Partners, Nova Poshta, DTEK, Arterium, Obolon, 1 + 1 medei, ets.)
About 20 companies are partners of the CSR Center in educational projects (eg: Ericsson, Samsung, Melexis, Syngenta, Kyivstar, etc.).
We work countrywide with more than 100 companies, 200 universities, 20 schools, 60 state companies and 40 municipalities.
The main achievements of the CSR Center are:
- Ukraine joining the development of the international standard of social responsibility ISO 26000;
- Formation of a community of socially responsible companies;
- Annual Cases Contest of CSR
- Introduction of the Transparency Index of state-owned companies as an indicator of state ownership reform;
- Creating a platform for interaction between business, universities and schools to improve the quality of higher and secondary education in Ukraine (National Forum “Business and Universities”, Laboratory “Business and Universities”).
In total, the Center has implemented more than 80 projects, produced and published over 135 publications, conducted over 250 public events, which attracted around 4,500 business representatives, NGOs and media.
The head of the CSR Center is Marina Saprykina, a certified CSR expert, Executive MBA (Sheffield).
In 2017, the organization plans keep working on its 4 areas. Additionally, there will be new projects on business and human rights and the development of social entrepreneurship.